The Eating Issues Centre is a vibrant community of people with a lived experience of eating issues and our supporters. There are many ways you can get involved including:
- Become a member and receive our e-mails - emailing list below
- Social Action - we are passionate about creating social awareness, promoting understanding and inspiring positive change in our community when it comes to eating issues and body image
- Contribute to research on eating issues recovery
Become a member
Each year we rely strongly on donations and alternative sources of revenue to provide information, support and counselling services to people with eating issues.
By becoming a member, you will be supporting this valuable work as well and our goals. You will receive information about events and news via our e-mail list, voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and be eligible to apply to join the Management Committee. Join below.
- Ordinary: $10.00 inc GST
- Concession: $5.00 inc GST
- Reciprocal: No Fee Exchanged (Reciprocal organisations)
- Membership fees are tax deductible
- Donations If you'd like to add an extra donation while paying for membership please feel free to do this whist paying; either via Paypal or direct deposit. We will issue you a receipt for the total amount.
- Payment Please start your membership with the "add to cart" button. You will be directed to a form to fill out your details, and payment options.
- Alternatively If you'd prefer to fill out a paper form download it here: 2016-2017 Membership Form. Return it to us via email, post, or in person.
Sponsor a Participant
$260.00 – $530.00
Sponsor a participant in our 18 week recovery group for $530.00 or 10 week recovery group for $260.00
18 week recovery group, 10 week recovery group
Join our email database - you'll hear about events, courses, and general news and happenings around the centre.
All donations over $2 to the Eating Issues Centre are tax deductable and directly support people through access to counselling, practical assistance to support recovery, groups, equipment for the centre and books for our library.
You can make a one-off or regular monthly donation and you will receive an automatic receipt.